Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) Policy
Apt Controls & Appliances Pvt. Ltd. is committed to reducing harmful materials in all products manufactured and maintains compliant materials to all required standards. Apt Controls & Appliances Pvt. Ltd. will produce products that do not contain any chemicals, compounds or elements listed below in compliance with EU Directive 2002/95/EC. The Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronics equipment (RoHS).
- Hexavalent Chromium
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB)
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE)
Lead Free Policy
- Wherever it is technically and commercially viable Apt Controls & Appliances Pvt. Ltd. will move its products to a lead free process that is compliant with international regulations and directives.
- Where a product is not able to be moved to a compliant process Apt Controls & Appliances Pvt. Ltd. will offer an alternative product which is compliant.
- Our intention is that any Apt Controls & Appliances Pvt. Ltd. manufactured products that may be non-compliant will be phased out over a period of time.
For achieving our above goals, it is imperative that our Suppliers & Partners supply us with Raw Materials and Components as per the RoHS Standards.